Thursday, September 6, 2012

Style Lurker: Rihanna

The first time I made a post on my weekly Style Lurker, I talked about Solange's sense of style and her inspiration, but I love Rihanna's style as well. Well, just put it like this, I love anybody with an edgy and daring style. Rihanna has taken on every trend possible, but she has her on swag about it. Rihanna's swag has everything to do with her personality and she shows it through her fashion. She's rebellious and just don't give a fuck about what anybody has to say and I love that about her! She sported this look while being out. I thought that there would be others that would love to own this look, so I took the time to find the alternatives that is affordable for everybody.
Leather Top: H&M $59.99
White Vintage Small Satchel: $59 at www.sheinside.com
Casual Style Pleated Black Harem Pants: $52 at romwe.com
Kirsten Sandal Heels: Bakers $39.99
Necklace: $14 at esty.com


<<<Photo Found on: www.whowhatwear.com





 

No comments:

Post a Comment