Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome to the Animal Kingdom

While working in Target, I have noticed some trends that I really haven't posted about, but there is one in particular that has caught my eye...printed or embriodered animal fashion. After seeing this, I did a little more in depth investgation and turned to "Who, What, Wear" for confirmation. I found out that this will be the next upcoming trend and it looks amazing. There are some designers that has ensembles in their 2012 fall/winter collections, such as Burberry and Paul & Joe. There were also some designers that already taken advantage of this HAUTE trend, such as Mulberry, Tucker by Gaby Basora and Tory Burch. I am in love with this trend and my favorite piece that look the most daring is the Tiger Embroidery on Wool Knit Sweater made by Kenzo. I would rock this sweater with a pair of printed leggings and combat boots.This sweater is a bit expensive for my clutch, but I will still take advantage of this trend. Will you? Leave a comment and tell me what you think.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment