Friday, September 7, 2012

Men's Fashion Coming Soon!

A lot of people around me has asked why haven't I included men's fashion or if I will include men's fashion on my blog? The answer to those two questions are I attempted to go with men's fashion, but I really didn't put anything into yet and yeah I will explore the men's fashion. I love men's fashion just as much as I do women's. I will use men's fashion in the same context as I would women's fashion such as Style Lurker and keep you up to date with the hottest trends. I know that there some guys out there that are interested in the most exclusive shoes and latest trends ( believe me I have a brother that's keeping up with that) or women that want to keep up with the latest fashion for their man. Sorry it has been long over due, but it has arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment