Friday, August 3, 2012

My Favorites of the Best Dressed

Honestly, this post was supposed to be about Rihanna's cover and multi-page spread in this month's issue of Harper Bazaar magazine. I thought that she looked gorgeous and I LOVE her freaking sense of style of course. BUT...I got side tracked and I seen that Derek Blasberg has his onw weekly update on the Best Dressed Celebrities. Believe me, I liked all of his picks, but I fell in love with a few.

First, there is Gwen Stefani. This is one of his last week's picks, but I love it. She isn't the first to rock the leopard look but, can I say: SHE WORE THIS WELL!! This was a Blumarine suit that she only accessorized with a pair of black Ray-Bans and black pumps. Haute!!!!
Second, is Jessica Biel looking lovely in Dior Couture. She was accessorized with an over-sized necklace and a clutch.
Last but certainly not least, is Pat Cleveland. One of the first African Amercian supermodels of the 60s and 70s. I think she looks great and the grown looks amazing on her!! Those are my favorites of those picks. I know that you guys have a favorite too! Let me know what you think. And to get Derek Blasberg entire weekly Best Dressed Celebrities go to www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-articles/best-dressed-celebrities-080312#slide-1

No comments:

Post a Comment